Prepaid Water Meter
Prepaid water meter includes prepaid IC card water meter and STS prepaid water meter, two kinds of water meters need prepaid by user, and then use water, so as to solve the problem of users’ Arrears of water charges.
1.Prepaid water meter includes prepaid IC card water meter and STS prepaid water meter, two kinds of water meters are users
first pay, and then use water, so as to solve the problem of users' Arrears of water charges.
2.IC card prepaid water meter is widely used,End-users use IC cards to pay water bills.When the balance in the water
meter is 0,the water meter closes the valve and stops the water supply.
As for STS prepaied water meter,The payment can be made through the third-party payment system, and the 20 digit recharge
code can be obtained through the water purchase app.users need to input 20 digit recharge code or 2-digit data query
code through CIU to realize basic functions such as water meter recharge and parameter query.
- The water supply department can realize the management mode of paying first and then using water, which solves the
problem of arrears of water charges.
- It can record and electronically display the water consumption, automatically control the water consumption.
automatically complete the calculation of step water price.
- Limit can be set for prepaid water meter. When the sum of the amount of water purchased by user， once the amount
of remaining water in the meter is greater than the set limit, the water meter will not accept the recharge operation.
- When the remaining water in the water meter reaches the alarm value, the valve will close automatically and remind the
user that there is not much remaining water in the water meter. The user needs to buy water from the water supply
- Antimagnetic attack technology. When attacked by external magnetism, the valve will be closed automatically until
the attack alarm is released manually.
- Protection class:IP68
- Ambient temperature: 5 ℃ ~ 55 ℃
- Ambient humidity: (0 ~ 93)% RH
- Pressure loss: ≤ 0.063mpa
- Environmental grade: B
- Water pressure:≤ 1.6Mpa
- Water temperature: cold water 0.1 ℃ ~ 50 ℃, hot water 0.1 ℃ ~ 90 ℃
|DN (mm)||Q3/Q1||Q4||Q3||Q2||Q1||Starting flow||Mini reading||Max reading|
Please Feel free to give your inquiry in the form below.we will reply you in 24 hours.